SUPPORT THE KENYA CHILDREN PROJECT

$

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Up and coming in the life of Adam...

I figured I would give people an idea of what is going on with me, so you can be praying fo things specifically, but also just have an idea of what I'm up to. So, here it goes...Saturday, November 3 I will be driving down to Myrtle Beach, SC. I am preaching at 2 services Sunday at my old youth pastor's church. Then Monday morning I will be driving to Atlanta, GA. I will be meeting with a foundation in Atlanta either Monday or Tuesday and staying with one of my dad's college buddies.

From experience I am guessing you are ready for a new paragraph...Tuesday night I head to Rome, GA to meet up with the Carvers. I will be staying with them, then speaking at their church Wednesday night. Thursday morning I head to Nashville to stay with my sister, brother in law and niece (oh and Bailey, can't leave him out). Friday morning I drive up to Louisville, KY and will be in a number of meetings. There is a National Medical Missions Conference at Southeast Christian Church, whom we have partnered with on the project. Saturday morning I will drive from Louisville back to my new home of West Chester, PA.

New paragraph - It will be a busy time. I would ask that you pray for God's hand to be upon me as I travel and as I speak - that I would represent the Kenya Children Project well.

So, a few meetings that following week in the Philadelphia area, then I head to Kenya the day after Thanksgiving. I will be meeting with the Management Committee so we can discuss what has gone well, what hasn't and any changes we need to make to the original budget.

By the way things are going incredibly well in Kenya. They are doing an absolutely amazing job! So, that is it for now - I will try to be more regular with my blogging, and pop in some of the kids stories when I can. Cheers!

No comments: