SUPPORT THE KENYA CHILDREN PROJECT

$

Monday, November 5, 2007

Myrtle Beach, SC

Yesterday I spoke at Celebration Presbyterian Church in Myrtle Beach, SC. things went well and I had a good response afterward. A decent number of people took information on the project, so that was good. A highlight for me was getting the chance to be back with Gary Lowe, a former youth pastor at my home church in Grove City. It was great getting to see he and his wife Lisa and their kids, Carter and Sarah Jane.

I head to Atlanta, GA this morning to meet up with "Shack" and his family (one of my dad's friends from Westminster). I will meet with a foundation tomorrow at 4 pm, so for the few of you that read this, please keep me in your prayers at that time. Well, I need to get on the road. Cheers!

1 comment:

sheree said...

Adam, This is the first time I have seen your blog. Loved the "paragraph identification" - very helpful! Mom