SUPPORT THE KENYA CHILDREN PROJECT

$

Monday, November 26, 2007

Back in Kenya...

Hello everyone! I arrived in Kenya yesterday. I left on Friday from Newark, NJ and arrived in London, England Saturday morning. I had a 10 hour layover, so I met a couple of friends, Mercy and Tim, who live in the UK and we spent the day walking around London to all of the various sites. From there I Had a second overnight flight from London to Nairobi. I arrived at 7 am Kenyan time. Bob and Yoland were there to pick me up and when I got to there house I laid down around 9 and didn't wake up until 4:30.

It's really good to be back in Kenya, to see everyone and just be back to my second home. I head into Mathare tomorrow to spend some time with the kids at the project. Then Wednesday we have a committee meeting to assess this past year and look forward at the year to come. So, that's it for now. Will write again soon. Cheers...

1 comment:

Clint said...

it's been great reading your blogs and updates...you are doing some awesome work and i know God's on your side bro. keep it up

-clint stewart, of the grove city stewarts